Axe throwing isn’t just for lumberjacks anymore! Whether you’re a first timer looking for a good time or a real life lumberjack who lives in the mountains with your pet ox, we’ve got you covered! Spend the first part of your day with our friends over at Axe Monkeys, where you can put yourself to the test and see who has the best aim and embrace your inner Viking! Then it’s off to the beer scene with visits to 4 local craft breweries tasting exclusive beers brewed right here in Kelowna. Oh, and bring an appetite as the food does Kelowna proud!
Axes & Ales Tour
What Could Go Wrong!
- Duration: 6 hours (Including pick up and drop off)
- Tour Times: 12pm-6pm & 3pm-9pm
- $149 / person for (3-12 people)
- $179 / person for (2 people)
- $199 (private)
- Pick up/ Drop off in Kelowna, West Kelowna, Airport (YLW) or Lake Country
- Knowledgeable and professional tour guide
- Round trip transportation in 2020 Ford Transit’s with leather interior and guest controlled audio, or luxurious BMW SUV’s
- 1 hour of axe throwing at axe monkeys
- Tasting Flights at 4 breweries (16-20 tastings)
- Brewery tasting fees
- Behind the scenes tour at one brewery
- Lunch reservations (cost excluded) at Tree Brewing, Vice & Virtue, BNA Brewing or Copper Brewing
- A guaranteed good time!
All of our tours include taxes, tasting fees, and complimentary pick-up.
Our passionate and local guides are ready to share the great wines and dining experiences that await you.
Need to re-schedule due to health restrictions or cancel your booking? We Got You.