Guest Safety (Covid-19)
Guest Safety is our #1 Priority
We believe that our guest and team safety is the utmost important part of your experience with Vivid Tours. We meticulously follow all Provincial Health Authority safety guidelines to ensure your experience is vividly awesome.
- Tour Vehicles washed and thoroughly cleaned before the start of your tour.
- All touch surfaces are cleaned and sanitized between each trip.
- Our drivers wear masks and will keep social distancing space to ensure a comfortable experience (when required by Provincial Health Authority Regulations)
- Guests or team members that are demonstrating symptoms of illness will be prohibited from participating in our tours.
- Complimentary masks, gloves and sanitizer are stocked in our tour vehicles.
- We will book private groups upon request if capacity allows. We will space guests out in our 14 passenger tour vehicles.
We believe in providing a vividly awesome tour experience for our guests. If you have any questions or concerns about your upcoming or recent tour experience, please contact us.
***. Please note that due to the changing circumstances with regards to Covid 19, as well as updated policies at our partner wineries and breweries, capacities are reduced. This may result in schedule changes and cancellations that are beyond our control. We thank you for your understranding during these challenging times.