Heading south from Kelowna, our Summerland wine tours offer an opportunity to experience the intimate and warmer microclimate of the “Bottleneck Drive”! Giving way to “bolder” red wines, our Summerland wine tour experience features a more relaxed pace, visiting smaller wineries where the focus is all about the wine! With a slightly warmer climate and set amongst the hills away from Okanagan Lake, this is the tour for those looking for a good mixture of unique and bold reds, impressive whites and stunning landscapes.
Summerland Wine Tour
Down & Dirty Along The Bottleneck Drive Wine Route!
- Duration: 6 hours (including pick up and drop off)
- Tour Times: 10:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- $149 / person for (3-12 people)
- $179 / person for (2 people)
- $199 (private)
- Pick up/ Drop off in Summerland, Penticton, Oliver, Kelowna, West Kelowna, Airport (YLW) or Lake Country
- Knowledgeable and professional tour guide
- Round trip transportation in 2020 Ford Transit’s with leather interior and guest controlled audio, or luxurious BMW SUV
- Visit to 5 Summerland wineries (20-25 tastings)
- All winery tasting fees
- Lunch reservations at a winery bistro
- Complimentary chilled bottle water and refreshments
All of our tours include taxes, tasting fees, and complimentary pick-up.
Our passionate and local guides are ready to share the great wines and dining experiences that await you.
Need to re-schedule due to health restrictions or cancel your booking? We Got You.